Featuring QuickBooks Integrated Software.
Karl Irvin, CPA. Arlington, Texas
Click 1, 2, etc below for more information about our software.1. Data Transfer Utility - transfers transactions between QuickBooks files.
2. Beginning Balance Transfer Utility - transfers beginning trial balance, a/r, a/p and inventory.
3. Check Transfer Utility - transfers payroll checks.
4. Data Remover - deletes list names and transactions.
5. Merge Customers
- merges customers with no sales in a user entered date range.
10. Customer Payment Analyzer - shows your customers payment patterns.
11. Mark Invoices - mark or unmark invoices to be printed or to be emailed with a few mouse clicks.
12. Intercompany Transfer Utility - transfers intercompany charges from a Parent to multiple Subsidiaries.
13. Dues Billing System - Invoice all of you customers at once with a different amount per customer.
14. Inventory Turnover - Calculate inventory turnover by item. Helps identify excess inventory.
15. Sales By Ship To Address - Creates Summary and Detail Sales reports based on Ship To address.
16. Gross Profit Analyzer - Creates summary and detail gross profit reports by customer, sales rep and item.
17. Drop Multicurrency - Transfers data from a multicurrency file to a non multicurrency file.
18. Bank Draft Creator - Creates checks on your customers bank accounts. These checks are faster and cheaper than credit cards and other payment methods because you can deposit them the same day that you create them and there are no fees for depositing the checks.
19. Job Cost Reporter - Create job reports that include unbilled cost, open purchase orders, unbilled time, unpaid time and quantities.
20. Update Custom Fields - Items - Allows you to compare sales price and average cost on items.
21. Invoice To Bill - Allows vendors to send Invoice data, using the Cloud, to Customers who can download and import the data as Bills.
22. Electronic Order Transfer - Transfers Purchase Orders to Vendors and imports them as Sales Orders.
23. Recover Deleted Transactions - If you accidentally delete transactions from your current file, this program can recover them from any backup that contains those transactions.
24. Mass Updater - Mass update many different fields on transactions.
25. Freight Allocator - Allocates Freight-In and other cost to bills. Calculates landed cost.
New Programs: Recover Deleted Transactions (#23) released in November 2012.
We occasionally release free programs as a convenience to QuickBooks users. These programs are listed at Free Programs
QuickBooks is a registered trademark and service mark of of Intuit, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Copyright 2002-2013 by Karl Irvin, all rights reserved. Direct all credit card inquires to Irvin Sofware Corporation, 6807 Winthorp Dr, Arlington, Texas 76001.