Gross Profit Analyzer
The Gross Profit Analyzer program creates reports showing gross profit by:
1. Customer and invoice.
2. Customer and invoice detail.
3. Sales rep summary and detail by invoice.
4. Item summary and detail by invoice.See images of these reports on the screenshots page.
1. QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions. See the "How to Buy" page for the different versions.
2. Microsoft Access 2000-2010 or or the free Microsoft Access Runtime engine which can be downloaded from the "How to Buy" page.
3. Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7.
QuickBooks is a registered trademark and service mark of of Intuit, Inc. in the United States and other countries. This program is designed for use with QuickBooks and Enterprise Solutions software only. (See the "How to Buy" page for more information)
|Copyright 2010-2014 By Karl Irvin|