The Inventory Turnover program calculates
1. Inventory turnover on an item by item basis using quantities on hand and quantities sold over a user entered period of time.
2. Optionally calculates excess inventory quantity and value based on a user entered target turnover rate.3. Optionally provides reports showing the quantity sold by month at the following levels.
a. By Item
b. By customer and item.
c. By item and customer.
1. QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions. See the "How to Buy" page for the different versions.
2. Microsoft Access 2000-2013 or the free Microsoft Access 2000 or 2007 Runtime engine which can be downloaded from the "How to Buy" page.
3. Win98 SE, 2000, XP, Win 7 or Win 8.
QuickBooks is a registered trademark and service mark of of Intuit, Inc. in the United States and other countries. This program is designed for use with QuickBooks and Enterprise Solutions software only. (See the "How to Buy" page for more information)
|Copyright 2012-2014 By Karl Irvin|