Free Demo: You can download the Online Custom Financial Reporter demo program by clicking on the Download link listed below. The demo program is fully functional except that you are limited to using an ending date of 06/30/2014.
If you don't have Microsoft Access 2000 - 2013 (32 bit), you will need the free Microsoft Access Runtime engine, available further down this page.
As soon as we receive notice of your payment, we will send your registration information to you by email. When you enter this registration information into the program downloaded above, the trial limitations are removed giving you full use of the program. This registration email is in addition to the shopping cart/credit company emails that you will receive. This email will be sent from email@example.com to the email address used on the order or the PayPal account.
1. If you purchase using PayPal or a credit card, our automated response system will send the registration email immediately.
2. If you purchase using an echeck.
Payments are processed by PayPal. You you can using your PayPal account or any of the major Credit Cards.
Access Runtime Engine:
If you don't have Microsoft Access 2000-2013 (32 bit) you can use the free Microsoft Access Runtime engine. To do this:
1. Download the Runtime Engine from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=4438
2. Install the Runtime Engine by double clicking the downloaded file.
3. Download the Online Custom Financial Reporter program (from the download links at the top of this page) and install it.
If you have any problems, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
14.04 (12/04/14) Corrected for company names with apostrophes.
14.03 (07/25/14) Now exports both active and inactive accounts so statements will balance. Improved handling of account numbers. Increased depth of status messaging. Added process to upload connections to developer for testing.
14.02 (07/19/14) Widened a field to avoid a field size too small error. Now checks for authentication error and corrected purchase link.
14.01 (07/10/14) First commercial release.