Recover Deleted Transactions
If you accidentally deleted any transactions within the last 90 days, those transactions can be recovered by this program if you have a backup of the QuickBooks file before the transactions were deleted. This program reads the Deleted Transactions report from you current QuickBooks file and then exports the transactions from a restored copy of any backup file that still contains those transactions. Then the program imports the transactions into your current file.
Users can select all or individual transactions to recover and filter transactions by date deleted.
1. QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise Solutions. See the "How to Buy" page for the different versions.
2. Microsoft Access 2000-2010 or or the free Microsoft Access 2000 Runtime engine which can be downloaded from "How to Buy" page. Note: Versions 7.18, 6.07 and 5.27 and later work with Access 2007 and Excel 2007.
3. Win98 SE, 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7. This program doesn't work with the Mac version of QuickBooks.
1. See the "Download/Purchase" link at the top of this page for the different years of QuickBooks that this program can work with.
2. Microsoft Access 2000 - 2010 or the free Access Runtime engine which can be downloaded from the "Download/Purchase" link at the top of this page.
3. Windows 2000, XP or Vista, Windows 7
If you have any questions or comments about this program, contact us at email@example.com.
QuickBooks is a registered trademark and service mark of of Intuit, Inc. in the United States and other countries. These programs are designed for use with QuickBooks and Enterprise Solutions software only. (See the "Download/Purchase" page for more information)
Copyright 2012 By Karl Irvin