With the Invoice Duplicator you can can create one sample invoice in QuickBooks and create a copy of it for all (or a select group) of your customers with a minimum of effort. The invoice created for each customer will be just like the sample invoice except that each customers invoice will have their own name, address, taxes, terms, custom field values etc. on it.
Effective with version 7, the "To Be Emailed" box can be checked on the duplicated invoices.
If you need to create the same invoice for multiple customers, the Invoice Duplicator provides several advantages over the QuickBooks memorized transaction feature.
1. You don't have to initially create an invoice for each customer and memorize it. You create one sample invoice and select the customers who are to receive the invoice. If the customers to receive the invoice have a common identifier (such as Monthly or Quarterly) in the Customer Type field or in a custom field you can select all of them with a single button click.
2. When you create a memorized invoice all data on the invoice is frozen except the customers address. If any of the other fields on the invoice change you have to edit each memorized invoice and change it. The frozen fields include amount, quantity, rate, terms, tax status and tax rate. With the Invoice Duplicator, all of this data is current at the time the invoices are created.
Effective with version 10.04, the program can either create either Invoices or Sales Receipts.
This program can duplicate invoices using the price on the sample/template invoice or it can apply each customers price level to the item(s) on the sample/template invoice.
This program can add a class to the duplicated invoices. The class can be added to all items on the invoice or different classes can be added to different items.
1. Pro or higher versions of QuickBooks 2003 or later or Enterprise Solutions 3 or later.
2. Microsoft Access 2000-2013 or the free Microsoft Access Runtime engine which can be downloaded from the "How to Buy" page.
3. Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8.
If you have any questions or comments about this program, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
QuickBooks is a registered trademark and service mark of of Intuit, Inc. in the United States and other countries. The Invoice Duplicator is designed for use with the Pro and higher versions of QuickBooks 2003 or later and Enterprise Solutions 3 and later software only.
Home Overview Screenshots How To Buy Testimonials Videos
Copyright 2004-2014 By Karl Irvin